Sessions & Fees
The nursery is open during term-time only.
2, 3 and 4 year olds £5 per hour
All day session 08:30 – 15:30 £35.00 per day
Morning session 08:30 – 12:30 £20.00 per morning
Afternoon session 12:30 – 15:30 £15.00 per afternoon
The term after their 3rd birthday all children are eligible for nursery funding. This entitles them to a maximum of 15 hours funded per week. These hours may be used in the morning, afternoon or both but the sessions times must be adhered to. If your child attends over this limit there will be an hourly rate charged at £5 for the extra hours.
We are also registered to provide the 15 funded hours for eligible 2 year old children and this has recently been increased to include families who receive working tax credit and earn no more than £16,190 . To find out if you are eligible please contact the Family Information Service on 01273 293545. It is your choice what sessions you wish your child to attend and how many. If you choose to enrol your child for more than 15 hours the hourly 2 year old charge is £5.
There is also a 10% discount offered to siblings who attend at the same time.
Fees include mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks, milk and water. Juice is offered at lunch time and water is always available throughout the day.
Please provide a healthy packed lunch if your child is attending a morning session. Drinks will be provided. Crisps, chocolates, sweets and sweetened drinks are not encouraged.
1. Terms and conditions
2. Fees are payable ½ termly in advance.
3. Accounts must not be in arrears, we reserve the right to cancel the place after 2 weeks of outstanding fees.
4. Fees must be paid if your child is absent due to illness or holiday.
5. After a settling in period ½ a terms notice must be given before leaving or fees will be payable for that period.
6. Fees are reviewed annually at the end of the summer term.