Sessions & Fees
The nursery is open during term-time only.
2, 3 and 4 year olds £5.50 per hour
All day session 08:30 – 15:30 £38.50 per day
Morning session 08:30 – 12:30 £22.00 per morning
Afternoon session 12:30 – 15:30 £16.50 per afternoon
The term after their 3rd birthday all children are eligible for 570 free funded hours per annum. This entitles them to a maximum of 15 hours funded per week (term time). These hours may be used in the morning, afternoon or both but the sessions times must be adhered to. If your child attends over this limit there will be an hourly rate charged at £5.50 for the extra hours.
For parents who have applied for and received the extended free 30 hours funding, your child will be eligible for 1,140 free funded hours per annum. (30 hours per week term-time). At Robins, we charge no top up fees and the funded hours may be used as above.
We are registered to provide the funded hours for eligible 2 year old children. For all funding eligibility, go to www.childcarechoices.gov.uk.
If your child attends over the funded only hours limit, there will be an hourly rate charged at £5.50.
There is also a 10% sibling discount on non-funded hours offered to the second child attending at the same time.
All snacks, drinks and extra activities like dance class are provided for no extra cost.
Your child should bring their own packed lunch if attending a morning or day session. Drinks will be provided. Crisps, chocolates, sweets and sweetened drinks are not encouraged.
Terms and conditions
1. Fees are payable ½ termly in advance.
2. Accounts must not be in arrears, we reserve the right to cancel the place after 2 weeks of outstanding fees.
3. Fees must be paid if your child is absent due to illness or holiday.
4. After a settling in period ½ a terms notice must be given before leaving or fees will be payable for that period.
5. Fees are reviewed annually at the end of the summer term.